2007 Chevrolet Equinox Replace Headlight Bulbs
Keeping your 2007 Chevrolet Equinox in peak condition is important for your safety as well as prolonging the life of your vehicle. If you've noticed a burnt-out headlight bulb, it's important to change it immediately. Although some repair jobs should be left to the professionals, replacing a headlight bulb is something you can do yourself.
 Tools Used
|Replacement headlight bulb|
 Replace Headlight Bulbs
- Open the hood.
- Pry up the eight push-in retainers located along the top of the front grill.
- Pull the front grill forward to access the headlight assembly.
- Unscrew the three bolts on top of the assembly with a socket wrench.
- Unclip the fastener holding the grill to the assembly.
- Pull the assembly up and out of your Equinox.
- Push the clip on the electrical connector that is attached to the old bulb and pull it off.
- Twist the bulb retaining ring counterclockwise to remove it.
- Pull out the old bulb.
- Line up the notches of the replacement bulb with the notches in the assembly and push it in.
- Replace the bulb retaining ring and twist it clockwise.
- Reconnect the electrical connector.
- Reinstall the entire headlight assembly by reversing steps 2 through 6.
 Tips & Warnings
- Be careful when handling the halogen bulbs for your headlights. They contain pressurized gas and can burst if you drop or scratch the bulb.