1994 Buick Electra Park Avenue Change the Horn Fuse
The Buick Park Avenue relies on the electrical system to keep the car at it's optimum comfort levels. All the electrical components in the car are wired to a fuse for component protection in case of a power surge. In case of a surge the fuse will burn out and isolate the component from the electrical system. When diagnosing a blown fuse you will want to find out why the fuse got blown in the first place. This usually indicates an exposed wire touching metal or a positive and negative wire touching.
 Tools Used
|15 amp fuse|
 Change the Horn Fuse
- Locate the fuse panel underneath the parking brake. The panel will have a cover that is marked "fuse panel."
- Locate the fuse that runs the cigarette lighter/horn. This fuse will be a 15 amp fuse in the 9A section of your fuse box. It will be marked by the fuse slots.
- Pull the fuse out with the fuse plyers that are attached to the cover. Grip the end of the fuse with the plyers and pull toward you.
- Push the new fuse in the fuse panel. The fuse will slide in.
- Test the horn to see if the horn functions. Push the fuse panel cover back over the fuse box.
 Tips & Warnings
- The required fuse is a 15 amp fuse. The fuse will be blue.